Iklan Box

How's your fortune looking this year?
RM10/SEBULAN SAHAJA
RM10/SEBULAN SAHAJA
How's your fortune looking this year?
Vrooom to a prosperous Chinese New Year!
RM10/SEBULAN SAHAJA
How's your fortune looking this year?

Iklan Top Bar

Worst Blog of the Year: Click sini untuk undi Blog Berita Benar!

Iklan TV Blog Berita Benar!


Sunday, December 18, 2011

T-shirt Khas Untuk Villa (FCBarcelona)



FIFA has allowed Barcelona players to wear a t-shirt in support of Villa in tomorrow's final against Santos.
The Asturian, in Barcelona since Friday, thanked fans on his Facebook page for all the support he’s received. FIFA has allowed FC Barcelona to wear a T-shirt before tomorrow’s final in support of the injured striker. FIFA has granted the Club’s petition to allow the FC Barcelona players to wear a shirt before tomorrow's final in support of David Villa, who is in Barcelona awaiting surgery. The FC Barcelona players will wear the T-shirt worn by Carles Puyol (above) before the match against Santos FC.

Villa showed his appreciation for the show of support by the team and his fans via a public message on his Facebook page:

“Hello friends! I’m moved by all the messages you have sent me! Thank you so much! Don’t worry, I’ve rested well tonight and I’m feeling a lot better. I’m happy that I’m back home with my family. And, furthermore, I know I’m in good hands. I want to thank Doctor Pruna and, above all, Manel Estiarte. Without them, I don’t know what I would have done on the journey home! Now there’s less time to wait for me to recover! More to come."


Source (Kopi Pasta): FCBarcelona
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Blogger Widgets Enhanced by Widgets

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...